Meet the GP Liaison Officer - How we can help
Meet our GP Liaison Officer Danielle!Our aim is to provide a personalised service for you, ensuring you have an individual point of contact at Tees Valley Hospital and an efficient pathway of care for your patients at all times. As such our dedicated GP Liaison Officer can offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients.
Tees Valley Hospital hosts regular GP educational events with certified CPD training points and are happy to arrange to bring consultants to your practice to give guidance and education around their speciality.
Through our GP Liaison Officer we offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
• A comprehensive GP education programme of CPD events and training
• GP education talks and Q&A sessions
• Opportunities for Lunch & Learn education within your surgery
• Customer Service Training
• e-RS Medical Secretary Workshops
• Convenient and easy to use online Private Referral System
• Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries
• Annual GP Referral Guide, seasonal newsletters and regular hospital updates
If you would like to sign up to our GP Newsletter, please click here to email Danielle.
We look forward to meeting you and keeping you updated on our services and consultants practicing at the hospital.
If you wish to contact Danielle for any advice, to book on to an event or simply have a question for her, she can be contacted on 07799608091 or via email.