Meet the GP Liaison Officer - How we can help
Adele is readily available to help and advise practices and professionals on the services offered at the hospital and assist with referring patients.
Tees Valley Hospital hosts regular GP educational events with certified CPD training points and are happy to arrange to bring consultants to your practice to give guidance and education around their speciality.
Through our GP Liaison Officer we offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
- A comprehensive GP education programme of CPD events and training
- GP education talks and Q&A sessions
- Lunch & Learns
- Customer Service Training
- e-RS Medical Secretary Workshops
- Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries
- Annual GP Referral Guide, seasonal newsletters and regular hospital updates
If you would like to sign up to our GP Newsletter, please click here to email Adele.
We look forward to meeting you and keeping you updated on our services and consultants practicing at the hospital.
If you wish to contact Adele for any advice, to book on to an event or simply have a question for her, she can be contacted on 07966053482 or via email.