Cosmetic Surgery Information Evenings
Here at Tees Valley Hospital we understand that choosing to have surgery is a big decision, as is choosing the right consultant. In order to help you to do your research and ensure that you are getting expert advice, there are many options available to suit you:
To Book a complimentary chat at our next Cosmetic Surgery Information Evening:
- Book online for a 10 minute chat with our cosmetic consultants.
- Email us at email@example.com to book an appointment, ask a question or request further information.
- Arrange a call back from our Private Patient Account Manager.
Meet the surgeon
Our complimentary Cosmetic Surgery Information Evenings give you the opportunity to chat privately with our cosmetic surgeons, with no obligation to commit to surgery.
There are three cosmetic consultant surgeons that work from Tees Valley Hospital:
What to expect
You will be welcomed at reception and introduced to your consultant to have a private chat about your plans and given the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to. There is no obligation to commit to anything; we are here to help you make sure you are making the right decision.
Why come along?
* Get the advice you need before making any decisions from our experts.
* Visit the hospital and see the facilities first hand.
* Meet members of the cosmetic team who will be able to answer all your questions.
* Discuss any of the cosmetic treatments available.
What would you like to do next?
Cant make our dates? No problem:
- Ask ask a question or request more information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange for our Private Patient Account Manager to call you back.
Not quite ready to meet a consultant?
Speak to our Private Patient Account Manager for an informal chat about the procedure you are interested in. You can also arrange to come in and have a look around our facilities.
You can also find out more by looking through our cosmetic surgery information pages.